Melba Restaurant at The Langham, Melbourne
Melba restaurant, Melbourne’s award winning interactive restaurant with views of the Yarra River and Melbourne city skyline is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Monday to Sunday.
The Melba experience includes…
- Dynamic cooking stations where you may engage with our skilled, multi cultural chefs.
- Unrivalled panoramic views of the Melbourne city skyline and Yarra River.
- Diverse culinary themes including a Tandoori Oven, Turbo Wok section, Rotisserie, Seafood Ice Blocks and Floating Desserts.
Click the links below to download sample menus and the restaurant price list for Melba.
- Breakfast at Melba (Sample Menu)
- Lunch at Melba (Sample Menu)
- Dinner at Melba (Sample Menu)
- Melba restaurant and ARIA Lounge price list
Melba’s Sensational Sushi
Visit The Langham, Melbourne’s sensational sushi station at Melba Restaurant. Witness the excitement of live cooking, as our chefs perform at interactive cooking stations and in open kitchens.
Sushi selections include:
- Nigiri and tamaki sushi of salmon
- Wasabi tobiko caviar
- and Vegetarian selection.
Lunch, Monday to Friday
- Noon to 4pm: $47
Dinner, Monday to Thursday
- 6pm to Midnight: $65.90
- 6pm to Midnight: $69.90
Complimentary valet parking for lunch, Monday to Friday.
* Children under 12 years dine at half price. Seniors receive $4 discount on presentation of Seniors card.
Breakfast at Melba Restaurant
One of the best breakfasts in Melbourne while you are enjoying one of the best views in Melbourne.
Melba’s famous buffet breakfast features all your favourites, hot and cold, along with Asian specialities, indulgent sweet selections and the Melba chocolate fountain.
Available Monday to Saturday, 6.00am to 10.30am.
- Adults, $38 per person
- Children (Age 3 to 12), $19 per person